Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting started, part 2

I am trying to get started blogging.  The reason is that I am a quilter and I want to keep a record of my quilts and to have a platform for posting my finishes on the Finish-A-Long that I signed up for at http://shecanquilt.blogspot.com/p/2013-finish-long.html.  I have a lot to learn (first off--how to put a link in a name so I won't have the long URL like above.)  I love learning new things, so this blog is an adventure.  I will put a picture of my only sea turtle quilt below (it is also my profile picture at the moment because I couldn't find the picture of myself.)  One of my goals for this blog is to be more organized with pictures of my quilts so I can use them when I want to.  Also to feature links to great quilts and quilting for inspiration. 

1 comment: